Please note that all visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months);
- Onward/return ticket;
- Entry facilities to next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable)
If you require a visa to enter Singapore, please approach the Singapore mission nearest to you for information on visa application and submission procedures, list of documents required, application fees payable, and to obtain visa application forms.
The visa application process can take up to 2 months, so it is important that you start your application as soon as possible to ensure you receive your visa in time to travel to PBD 2018.
You can also contact the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority of Singapore for assistance.
Tel: +65 6391 6100 (24-hour call centre)
Fax: +65 6298 0843 / 6298 0837
Useful websites that will aid your visa application:
- Check if you require a visa to enter Singapore
- Contact the Singapore Embassy / Consulate General's Office nearest to you
- Download Entry Visa application form
Letter of Invitation
In the event that for visa purposes you require an invitation letter to travel to Singapore for ASEAN India PBD 2018, please contact the Secretariat after you have registered and made payment online.
Please ensure that you provide the following information in your email:
- Full name (as per passport)
- Passport number
- Job title
- Contact Number
- Fax Number
- Email address